The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential has become the most respected and recognized investment designation in the world; The CFA Program curriculum covers concepts and skills that could be used at any stage of a person’s career, connecting academic theory with current practice and ethical and professional standards to provide a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills. Employers know the CFA Program provides the skills needed in today’s global, dynamic marketplace and that earning the CFA charter demonstrates the commitment to excellence required of today’s investment professionals.
IIM Udaipur believes that training people in academics should be as much relevant to the real world as it can be. Even with a hectic curriculum that is part of MBA program at IIMU, 1 student has completed level 3 of the certification. The students believe in staying ahead of the curve – the number of students pursuing these certifications is proof to the fact.
Following are the students who have taken up the CFA certification
- Prateek Goyal – Cleared level 3 ( PGP 2014 – 16)
- Siddharth Katha – Cleared level 2 ( PGP 2014 – 16)
- Ananya Srivastava – Cleared Level 1 ( PGP 2014 – 16)
- Anchal Gupta – Cleared Level 1 ( PGP 2014 – 16)
- Hitarth Mehta – Cleared Level 1 ( PGP 2014 – 16)
- Nikhil Bhardwaj – Cleared Level 1 ( PGP 2014 – 16)
- Poorvi Parswal – Cleared Level 1 ( PGP 2014 – 16)
- Vipul Bindal – Cleared Level 1 ( PGP 2014 – 16)
There are a couple of PGP1 students as well who have shown exemplary proactive-ness in staying up-to-date with the industry requirements.
- Anurag Gupta – Cleared Level 2( PGP 2015 – 17)
- Siddharth Bhargav – Cleared Level 1 ( PGP 2015 – 17)
The institute considers excellence to be a way of life rather than something to strive for. Competitive spirit and nurturing future business leaders through such certifications is encouraged at the institute.