Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur will be hosting the third edition of its annual HR Conclave: Spandan 2015 on 20th June, 2015. It is being organized by the HR club of the institute – dHRuva. The conclave aims to be a platform for global HR leaders to share their expertise and experiences in the ever-changing fields.
The umbrella theme of the conclave, Connect will focus on deliberating the ever evolving roles and responsibilities of the HR function and discuss how connecting it with the mainstream functions is the need of the hour for successful and strategic functioning of the organizations.
As part of the event, there would be two panels. The first panel would have a discussion on ‘How to connect creativity with profession’ and the role of HR in fostering innovation in organizations. The second panel discussion would be on connecting to mainstream and the role of HR as a strategic partner in businesses.
As a part of the first panel, the esteemed guest who would be joining us are:
- Mr. Santosh Bhave : Senior VP – HR, IR, Bharat Forge
- Mr. Harjeet Khanduja: Vice President, Human Resources, Reliance Jio
As a part of the second panel, the esteemed guest who would be joining us are:
- Mr. Ashish Tanwar: University Relations Manager,Dell India
- Ms. Kavita Kurup: Head – Learning & Organizational Development, Axis Bank
- Mr. Ashutosh Tipnis: Head – HR (West and South), Hindustan Times
- Ms. Meenaa Sharma, Chief Human Resource Officer, Reliance Money
The event will start at 2:00 p.m. in the afternoon and will end at 6:05 p.m.